- Security Assessments. The first step in determining the needs of the client, we evaluate the risk and threat based upon where the vessel is primarily berthed, the waters frequently visited and ports of call the vessel intends to make. We draw upon a vast amount of resources worldwide to ensure an accurate assessment is made.
- Security Plans. The next step in the protection of the vessel and personnel. As the USCG/US Govt are becoming stricter in the security requirements being leveled at recreational boaters, we provide security plans based upon MTSA 33 and ISPS Code guidelines currently in effect for larger, commercial vessels. In addition, we take steps to ensure that the measures needed detract as little as possible to the enjoyment of the vessels intended purpose - recreation.
- Security Training. We provide training in and recommendation of various security devices, determined necessary during the assessment and plan. We do not endorse specific manufacturer's nor install alarms - we will point to solutions and advise the owner/captain the options available.
- Anti-theft and Anti-piracy Measures. We provide classroom and practical training evolutions, based on the assessment and on the captain/owners request. We will provide discrete security personnel as requested to augment the vessel and crew, if necessary.
- SCUBA Training. We provide PADI instruction in Open Water, Advanced Open Water, Rescue, Divemaster and selected specialty courses. We can also provide limited underwater services.
- Emergency first Response (EFR) Training. We provide EFR training, to include CPR and AED training.
- Unarmed and Armed Self-protection Training. Based upon extensive martial arts and Special Operations background, we provide courses that are tailored to the needs of the client. We can also recommend additional training courses for further education that may be out of the realm of expertise of the staff.
For more information, see my other blog at http://yachtsecure.wordpress.com/.